Endo is looking for talented budtenders to help us with our dispensary. We are a local, family-run dispensary that maintains a tight knit crew. We want people who are exceptional in customer service to make sure customers feel welcome within our dispensary. If you are self-motivated and love to work with all types of people, then this is the place for you. We pride ourselves in our atmosphere and calm work environment.
Endo leverages the latest technology in the industry to make sure your job is as easy as possible. We follow all regulations, and will require you help us uphold our standards. Keep in mind this is a heavily regulated industry, but we have done all of the groundwork to ensure our operations run smoothly. Currently Endo only operates a dispensary, but we are working hard on getting our grow rooms up and running.
We expect employees to be knowledgeable in the products, and must therefore be willing to try what we stock.
- Be welcoming and friendly to all customers.
- Must be knowledgeable and stay up-to-date on the industry. We are happy to spread our knowledge.
- May need to check-in customers and patients or update our records accordingly.
- Learn to use our POS system to execute sales of cannabis and non-cannabis products.
- May need to occasionally answer phone calls.
- Keep up-to-date with the products we carry, including the amount in stock.
- Restock sales floor as needed.
- Help clean store daily and during slow periods.
- Assist team members when necessary.
- Maintain our image and standards by being a friendly and welcoming budtender.
- Must be ready to provide outstanding customer service while also making sure to follow state guidelines on cannabis sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Understand that we deal with medical patients and recreational users alike, and the both must be catered to.
- Timeliness and must show up to work when scheduled. Reliable transportation required.
- Help control quality of products and maintain Endo's standards.
- Be self-motivated.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.